New Delhi, India - February 23, 2018
Today, Canada and India signed a number of Memoranda of Understanding that cover a wide variety of areas of cooperation, including nuclear science, technology and innovation, and education.
Memoranda of Understanding (MoU) signed in New Delhi:
- Memorandum of Understanding between the Department of Atomic Energy of the Republic of India and the Department of Natural Resources of Canada concerning cooperation in the fields of science, technology and innovation.
- Memorandum of Understanding between the Government of Canada and the Government of the Republic of India concerning cooperation in higher education.
- Terms of reference of the Canada-India Ministerial Energy Dialogue.
- Joint Declaration of Intent between the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology of the Government of the Republic of India and the Department of Innovation, Science and Economic Development of the Government of Canada on cooperation in the field of information and communication technology and electronics.
- Memorandum of Understanding between the Department of Canadian Heritage (Sport Canada) and the Government of the Republic of India, Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports on cooperation in sport.
- Memorandum of Understanding in the field of cooperation on intellectual property rights (IPR) between the Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion, India (DIPP) and the Canadian Intellectual Property Office.